Christians want to live life in all its fulness. Unfortunately, our churches are not designed to help people follow Jesus, grow relationally and emotionally, while living in alignment with their true identity. We therefore developed Joyskills because we wanted to help you:
- Grow an intimate heart connection with God.
- Cultivate emotional and relational health through increased understanding and practising brain skills.
- Develop a purposeful Christian life living in alignment with your true identity.
The appreciation and calming methods that you have taught have already had an immediate and positive impact on my life. I am more peaceful and appreciate many more things in life than I used to.
2. Grow relationally and emotionally
3. Keep track of the important things of life.
· Individuals, marriages and families
· Leaders, vicars & pastors.
· Local churches
· Chaplains, missionaries and para church organisations
· Leadership development
· Freedom Prayer
· Books, blogs and courses
· Christian Gratitude Journal
· Christian 2 pages a day planner
· How to Calm Down – Christian course
· Free resources on our resource site.
· Regular blogs
Mike & Ruth
With 30 years of experience in Christian ministry in missions and local church leadership, our heart is to see lives transformed through the power of the Holy Spirit.
By integrating the latest neuroscience techniques with Christian Spirituality and Biblical Values, we empower and equip others with the skills to build healthy, authentic relationships that will bring personal transformation to themselves and to those they love.
2. How to grow relationally and emotionally (coming soon).
3. How to keep on track in the important things of life (coming soon).
" Mike and Ruth’s passion and belief in the power of JoySkills techniques to change one’s life really shines through and gave me faith to believe it could work for me. ''
" The appreciation and calming methods that you have taught have already had an immediate and positive impact on my life. I am more peaceful and appreciate many more things in life than I used to. ''
" Your knowledge of the subject matter, as well as your ability to make everyone feel welcomed and accepted was such an encouragement. ''
© Mike Jones 2021